StreetLight's metrics break down flows of people into segments that provide actionable information.
Please note that some metrics are not available in certain cities. Contact us to learn more or to inquire about additional metrics. All metrics are given as descriptions of a group of people (e.g., 20% of the visitors to this area make more than $60,000 per year or 15% of people driving by on a regular basis work in this neighborhood).
- Visitors/Drivers/Pedestrians Count
- Trip purpose distribution
- Trip origin/destination neighborhoods
- Home neighborhood distribution
- Work neighborhood distribution
- Top shopping destinations
- Frequency of visit distribution
Household Demographic Distributions:
- Language spoken at home
- Cars owned by household
- Parent status
- Age of head of household
- Education level