Think of StreetLight as web analytics, but for real world commerce.
StreetLight is the next-generation of geospatial business intelligence, adapting to the dynamic habits of customers in the 21st century. StreetLight's metrics tell you about what type of person is on the move and where and how they work, live, and shop. The insights StreetLight provides have only recently become possible with the explosion of cellular and GPS-enabled devices and advances in data processing and cloud computing.
StreetLight helps answers questions like:
- In which neighborhoods do people work right now who will be driving by my store this afternoon?
- Am I currently spending my marketing dollars in the areas where my potential customers really live and work?
- What kinds of people come by my store hundreds of times a year?
- The mall owner says this mall has a regional pull, but is that true? Where do shoppers really live?
- How does this site compare to local competitors in terms of visibility by my target customers?
- Do people pass by our stores regularly during commutes or only during one-off excursions?