What Are Cookies?
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages. Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
This information may also include Internet addresses, types of operating systems, browser software and pages accessed by users.
When you use and access the website, we may place several cookie files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the website
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the website, and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
- Essential cookies: We use essential cookies to provide basic functions such as filling out forms.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often (which is aggregated and anonymous). These cookies are anonymous and do not collect information that identifies a specific user. We only use this information to analyze webpage traffic and improve our website to meet our visitors’ needs.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies help to personalize your experience on our website. They allow us to remember your preferences and saved settings so that when you return to our website, your settings and form values will automatically populate.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used for online advertising purposes. When the cookies are enabled, we can serve relevant advertising to our website visitors when they visit other sites.
What Are Your Choices Regarding Cookies?
You may also opt out of third-party managed targeted advertising and their associated cookies. Many third-party companies managing these cookies are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), which provide a streamlined way to opt out of ad targeting from participating companies. Please visit NAI Consumer Opt-Out or DAA WebChoices Browser Check for more information.
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences and some of our pages might not display properly.
Your consent applies to the following domains: streetlightdata.com
Last Updated: September 2023