StreetLight supports the open source and open data communities, and uses open source software and data in our products. When we make changes to these, we publish our changes here to give back to the community and make the code/data available to all.
StreetLight uses data sets derived from OpenStreetMap (license). In particular, we use road segments which we split according to intersection and distance rules. Additionally, we create gates at the start, midpoint, and end of these segments. We provide these datasets in their entirety as GZipped PostGIS SQL-fomat dump files. The datasets are available for download here:
- These files (file – part 1, file – part 2, file – part 3) contain the OSM split segments and gate geometries from 2020-05-01
- This file contains the OSM split segment gate geometries from 2019-08-05
- This file contains the OSM road segments from 2019-02-04 split at every intersection
- This file contains the OSM road segments from 2019-02-04 split every 500m
- This file contains the OSM rail segments from 2021-02-01