See where your visitors come from, who they are, and how they get there
Analyze visitor demographics and where they’re coming from
Get demographics and aggregate home locations; analyze locals vs visitors.
Pinpoint Top Routes they take to reach and leave your venue
Identify roads most traveled via heat maps of routes to and from a destination.
Address congestion and parking around your venue
Analyze parking and perform traffic diagnostics for geographic zones of any size.
Select your destination type
Whether you’re a city, a landmark, a sports league, or regional park – see how your peers are using StreetLight to improve visitor experience.
Go beyond surveys and traditional data collection to get near-instant insights
- Seasonal, monthly or daily visits
- Key entry points and modes of travel
- Mix of tourists vs commuters
Use empirical data to power your studies and manage public debate
- Measure current traffic on the fly and model the impact of proposed development
- Identify alternate travel solutions, including transit and bike share
- Provide data for predictive travel demand models
Tourism Transportation Demand Management in Flagstaff, AZ
Flagstaff's increased tourism caused growing congestion. Big Data helped planners find successful alternatives (including transit) to highway widening.READ CASE STUDY
Sports and Entertainment
Get to know your fans and improve access to your venues
- Understand visitor demographics and aggregate home locations
- Solve traffic to and from individual events tailored to time of day
- Improve ingress, egress, and parking experience for fans
- Get all metrics by date and time to study specific events
Managing Visitor Growth at the Pro Football Hall of Fame
The Pro Football Hall of Fame projected that annual visitors would jump from 300,000 to three million. To prepare for increased tourism demand, planners turned to StreetLight for facts about where visitors came from, traffic hot spots, and parking options.
City and regional parks
Measure park visitors, special events and their economic impact
- Pinpoint accurate visitor volume via formal and informal entry points
- Get visitor counts by event date, time of day, source MSA and more
- Decipher vehicle, bike and pedestrian traffic
Pinpointing Visitor Volume in Regional Parks and on Trails
The Nature Reserve of Orange County turned to StreetLight for accurate visitor data across its numerous land areas. Going back in time, analysts were able to document increased visitorship, and advocate for more resources for the park.
Visitor Demographics Webinar
Watch our demo to see how easy it is to run an analysis with StreetLight’s Home and Work Locations metrics. See visitor demographics for trips that start, end, and pass through an analysis area.