Win and implement grant funding with empirical, data-driven insights
Regularly updated metrics to monitor and measure changing conditions
Get bicycle, pedestrian, transit, car, and truck metrics in one place to support safety and active transportation
Aggregate attributes such as race, income, housing type, and disability status to prioritize equity in all grants
Access metrics for key themes in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law
Which grant are you applying for?
STRENGTHENING MOBILITY AND REVOLUTIONIZING TRANSPORTATION
Prove out your proposed solution with data-driven mobility insights
Access multimodal traffic patterns, combined with speed, congestion, and demographic Metrics to measure the performance of your proposed solution. Quantify the impact of your SMART grant project on transportation efficiency, equity, and safety to plan for future implementation.
SAFE STREETS AND ROADS FOR ALL (SS4A)
Make a case using regularly updated multimodal data that can set Safe Streets and Roads for All grant applications apart
Understand biking and walking activity; vehicle speed, volume, and intersection activity at different times of day; and which communities are likely to benefit from investment. Use data-driven insights to involve the community and achieve Vision Zero and Safe Streets goals.
RECONNECTING COMMUNITIES PILOT PROGRAM
Quantify the impact of transportation facilities on disadvantaged populations’ mobility and connectivity
Use inferred demographics tied to travel patterns to prioritize infrastructure that connects disadvantaged communities to essential services and, thus, advances equity. Measure impact to create defensible grant applications and get stakeholder buy-in.
NATIONAL ELECTRIC VEHICLE INFRASTRUCTURE (NEVI)
Metrics for EV site selection to power NEVI grants
Get insights on the key components of EV site selection, including demand, dwell time, origin-destination patterns, and demographics. Identify charging locations based on your core objectives.
Need support for other BIL/IIJA grants?
See how our analytics and tools can support other grants, including the SMART grant, National Highway Performance grant, Surface Transportation Block Grant Program, Bridge Formula Program, and others at the application and implementation stages.
Make your case for how your infrastructure investment supports safe streets.
- Metrics including traffic volumes and speed data can be used to conduct corridor safety assessments.
- Access bike and pedestrian volumes to identify gaps in active transportation infrastructure.
- Layer on demographics to diagnose the social equity impact for safety initiatives.
Infrastructure that supports disadvantaged communities is a key theme in BIL. Get the metrics to uncover and communicate impact:
- Aggregate traveler demographics — including race, income, vehicle ownership, housing status, and more — allow you to analyze social, economic, and environmental equity.
- Metrics across any road, any mode, on any day ensure you’re prioritizing all travelers.
- Ensure your data is a representative sample without the time and cost required for traditional travel surveys.
Bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure supports safety, health, and the environment, key themes in BIL. Access insights to accelerate the multimodal transition.
- Study vehicle/bike/pedestrian usage patterns on a corridor to inform a redesign that prioritizes non-vehicle modes.
- Evaluate segment speeds and volumes for bike and vehicle modes to prioritize safety interventions for vulnerable users.
- Analyze pedestrian behavior near transit stations to understand ridership patterns and first- and last-mile patterns.
Access key metrics for BIL-supported EV site selection and prove how your proposed locations will fast-track the EV transition.
- Get key insights on dwell time, travel patterns, and demographics on demand to guide site selection.
- Use refreshed data on vehicle volumes and shifting travel patterns to implement funds.
- Meet funding and deployment deadlines with on-demand analytics.
Roads and Bridges
Prioritize core infrastructure for BIL funding using a nuanced planning lens. Get granular, validated car, truck, and active transportation data across any road.
- Access essential transportation metrics including O-D analytics, turning movements counts, Vehicle Miles Traveled (VMT), and AADT volumes.
- Get speed data and top routes.
- Segment activity between personal vehicles, truck volumes, and active transportation modes.
- Use vehicle and truck bridge activity to identify high-priority crossings.
Bus and Rail
Transit planning is essential to BIL climate and equity goals. Get validated bus and rail metrics to enrich your public transportation planning.
- Identify the most popular O-D pairs in the transit network.
- Measure boarding and alighting across a network for corridor studies
- Understand aggregate ridership demographic data for social equity analyses
Talk to Us
Learn how our Metrics can unlock BIL funds with validated, empirical, data-driven insights.
Please provide your contact information below so that we may respond to your request.